Thursday, July 24, 2008

Big Bad Demons

Jacko was the brain child behind the Demon War....and out of all the epic roleplays I have done, between EW, Triskele, and now the Shire it has got to be the best, because of the way it simple consumed the whole realm. You didn't have a choice, if you entered the Realm you were in the roleplay, no options, demons roamed and they would gladly take you out if you didn't watch your back and get your backside into a shrine!

We all have moments during the Demon War that consumed us, and I want to hear things people went through. For me I have flash backs. I see and feel Dream as a Demon hovering over me and drooling down on me. I remember the dragons were not safe unless they hid in biped form and watching Xeno go down, and being taken. Earlier that day he had been flying overhead and watching over me as I ran from shrine to shrine, now he was outside the shrine calling and taunting us to come out.

I remember Chance telling me he had to hide from Stormy as she hunted the Underworld for him.

I would love to hear personal accounts...we were so close in those days, all facing the same fate if we weren't careful and yet divided into the shrines, each facing different demons and trials.

No comments: